The EEN Partnering_JECworld 2020
Innovations in Composites
is postponed to 12-13 May 2020
Meet new Cooperation Partners for Business matters and/ or Technology issues
The JEC Composites Fair is the world’s largest composite exhibition and the place to be for all material experts and stakeholders from the materials sector. This is the ideal platform for innovative SMEs, research institutes and universities looking for partners for joint technology and research projects as well as business partnerships.
The Enterprise Europe Network Partner Bayern Innovativ is pleased to invite
companies - universities and research institutes - start ups - visitors of the fair
from Europe and all over the world to their Joint Booth (Hall 6 - R52) to meet potential cooperation partners for new business or technology matters.
The meetings will be supported by several network partners from the Enterprise Europe Network as well as cluster organisations. Take your chance to discuss potential co-operations in pre-arranged meetings and learn more about the latest trends and innovations in the field of composite materials and meet the exhibitors from Bavaria.
- Composite materials
Why you should participate?
- Find new business partners in pre-arranged bilateral meetings
- Foster effective networking during the JEC Composites Show 2020
- get latest information on composite materials
- select and book your meetings in advance according to your availability and preference
- SME, large companies, Start ups
- Universities, Research Institutes
- Other organisations
Figures from the last Year
- more than 60 registered clients from 11 countries
- more than 120 pre-arranged meetings
- one Partnership agreement already signed - 6 cooperations possible